The Plan —
***We are still requiring masks when more than three people are present, regardless of vaccination status. We are still limiting total humans to nine and taking temperatures upon arrival. Cleaning protocols remain the same.***
Studio sessions will follow CDC protocols (see below for details). I have a studio, boutique-sized, that I share with one other photographer. We never shoot on the same day, and clean and sanitize the space before and after each shoot.
Studio Health and Safety in the Time of COVID-19
We are closely following the latest CDC guidelines to maintain a safe studio environment for ourselves and our clients. The precautions implemented are in accordance with the most current federal and state regulations.
Let’s Distance Together
- We are emphasizing pre-production video conferencing to work with our clients to ultimately keep teams small and in-studio shoot days short.
- A limit of nine people is in place during studio hours. Please do not invite any non-essential personnel to the studio. Clients can have additional team members monitor progress remotely via a zoom screen share.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected, please stay home.
- We will have a no-contact thermometer on site and available upon request.
Always Use Protection
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter the studio space and we request that they be worn at all times by attendees. We ask everyone to arrive with their own PPE, but additional gloves, masks, sanitizer, no-contact thermometers, and cleaning supplies are on standby. ***see updated protocols at the top of the page
- Everyone is asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer regularly throughout the day.
- Sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the studio.
- Before and after every shoot we are sanitizing all surfaces, floors, touch points, and fabrics with EPA-certified disinfectants as specified by the CDC to combat COVID-19.
We look forward to practicing safe shooting with you!